Bookings & Cancellations – Form below
Bookings for competitions are made in one of 3 ways:
- A booking sheet is available for you to add your name or group, at the after game lunch and presentation of the previous game.
- If you do not attend the previous game or forget to add your name to the list, you can email Sam Athans by entering your details on the form below. Make sure you enter the 4 character code and press the SEND button. You will then see “Your Message was sent successfully” notification on screen.
NOTE: Sam will reply to you when your message is received. (There have been instances when the message from the contact form doesn’t arrive, even when the successfully received message is displayed.)
- You can also phone or email Sam with your booking. For privacy reasons, Sam’s phone number and email are not shown here, but are available on your Membership Card.
- The booking sheet will be emailed to members a few days after the previous event, with updated booking sheets emailed as required. The final draw will normally be emailed to members along with our newsletter on the Thursday prior to Mondays game.
If you are unable to play and have booked we would appreciate if you could notify Sam Athans by phone, email or using the form below. We have to pay for your lunch if you pull-out after Thursday and would appreciate if you would cover that cost.
Contact Form for Bookings or Cancellations
- All members and their guests are invited to play in any of the games.
- Guest can only play in 3 events for a calendar year.
- Guests with a G.A. handicap can qualify for tournament prizes.
- Members must have played 3 games to be eligible to be ESVGA Champion in the November Championship Stroke event.